The Sexual Health Laboratory (Université de Montréal) and the Couples & Sexual Health Laboratory (Dalhousie University) are currently recruiting couples where one partner has difficulties with low sexual desire to participate in a new online research study.
The purpose of this research study is to examine the impact of different psychological factors on the sexual, relational, and psychological well-being of couples coping with low sexual desire.
If eligible, both members of the couple will separately complete:
- Three online surveys (approximately 50-70 minutes each) over 12 months
- Brief online daily surveys for 2 months (approximately 8-15 minutes each day)
In compensation, participants can receive up to $346/couple (Canadian Dollars) in gift cards for completing all surveys in the study.
This project is approved by the Comité d’éthique de la recherche en éducation et en psychologie of the Université de Montréal and is funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
Who can participate:
To participate in this study, both partners must agree and be:
- 18 years or older
- Fluent in English or French
- In a committed relationship for at least one year
- Reside in Canada or the United States
In addition, one partner must:
- Experience regular difficulties with sexual desire and/or sexual arousal, which will be assessed during the eligibility process.
*Other criteria may apply
How to participate: