Alice holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from the Université Laval and is a doctoral candidate in Research Psychology and Intervention at the Université de Montréal since September 2018. Her research interests focus mainly on experiences of adversity during childhood, sexual well-being, as well as sexual orientation and gender diversity. Alice received a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for 2018-2019 and a grant from the Fonds de recherche du Québec - Société et culture for 2019-2020. She is currently the recipient of a doctoral scholarship from the Fonds de recherche du Québec - Society and Culture for 2020-2024.
- Paquette, M-M., Dion, J., Bőthe, B., Girouard, A., & Bergeron, S. (2022). The New First Base: Body Appreciation and Sexting in Heterosexual, Cisgender and Gender and Sexually Diverse Adolescents. Journal of Youth and Adolescence.
- Ramos, B., Dion, J., Bőthe, B., Girouard, A., Hébert, M., Wong, E., & Bergeron, S. (2022). Cumulative Childhood Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress Symptoms Across Heterosexual, Cisgender and Gender and Sexually Diverse Adolescents: The Mediating Role of Emotion Regulation. Child Abuse & Neglect.
- Girouard, A., Dion, J., Bőthe, B., O’Sullivan, L., Bergeron, S. (2021). Bullying and Sexual Well-being in Sexually Active Adolescents: The Mediating Role of Emotion Regulation. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 1-15.
- Girouard, A., Michel, A., Ouellet, M-M., Ruel, S., Guimond, A-A., Ivers, H., & Savard, J. (2021). Longitudinal evolution of physical activity during and after chemotherapy for breast cancer. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology Research and Practice, 3, 1(e043).
- Bőthe, B., Vaillancourt-Morel, M. P., Girouard, A., Štulhofer, A., Dion, J., & Bergeron, S. (2020). A large-scale comparison of Canadian sexual/gender minority and heterosexual, cisgender adolescents’ pornography use characteristics. The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 17(6), 1156-1167.
- Fillion, L., Truchon, M., Girouard, A., Houguet, E. (2018) Development and implementation of a wellbeing program for palliative care (PC) health workers. Phase 1: Protection and risk factors description. Journal of Symptom and Pain Management. 56(6), e54.